You are here
Professor Battaglia works on observational cosmology and is particularly interested in fundamental physics, the epoch of reionization, and galaxy evolution. His research specializes in the
data analysis and simulations of large-scale structure and secondary anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background, like the thermal and kinetic Sunyaev-Zeldovich effects, and what astrophysical and cosmological information we can extract from such observations. He is directly involved with the following experiments, the Atacama Cosmology Telescope, CCAT-prime, and the Simons Observatory.
- Cornell Center for Astrophysics and Planetary Science
- ASTRO 4433 : Introduction to Cosmology
- ASTRO 4940 : Independent Study in Astronomy
- ASTRO 6940 : Advanced Study and Research
- ASTRO 7683 : Seminar: Astronomy and Planetary Science